Notice of 2022 Chinese New Year Service Surcharge
SF is committed to providing high-quality and convenient logistics services. In order to continue providing stable service quality, during 1 February 2022 (Tuesday) to 3 February 2022 (Thursday), the Chinese New Year Service Surcharge will be applied to shipments collected in specific regions. Details are as follow,
Hong Kong Region
Mainland China, Hong Kong Region, Macau Region and Taiwan Region
1 February 2022 (Tuesday) to 3 February 2022 (Thursday)
HKD15 / shipment
MOP 15/ shipment
- The Chinese New Year Service Surcharge is based on each shipment;
- The freight and the Chinese New Year Service Surcharge must share the same payment method
- If payment is made from a non-originating place, the charge shall be based on the originating place’s charging standard and the actual payment amount shall be calculated according to the exchange rate of the place of payment.
- For the Chinese New Year Service Surcharge of shipment from Mainland China, the website of Mainland China shall be prevail.
- From 1 January 2022, Peak-Resource Surcharges are applied on shipments from Taiwan Region to Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau Region, therefore no Chinese New Year Service Surcharge will be charged on shipments from Taiwan region during the Chinese New Year.
- All charges will resume normal from 4 February 2022 (no Chinese New Year Service Surcharge will be charged).
Providing all-year-round high-quality is always SF's service commitment, in the year 2022, SF will always spare no effort to guarantee your demands on sending and receiving shipments during the Lunar New Year. Affected by the short-term surging demands of sending and receiving shipments and limited resource acquisition, transit time of shipments will be affected to certain extent, SF will scientifically allocate and guarantee resources, add emergency response efforts to guarantee business and service operation.