Return of Detained EC Shipped Products and Extra Charges for Warehousing
To provide a smooth process for customers to send individual packages - EC Ship products to China – package regulations will be strictly enforced as required by Chinese customs regulations. If a shipment is unable to be exported due to customer error, it will be returned to the sender. The fee will be subject to Taiwan delivery charges plus a shipping fee of NT$30/package. Please check all details prior to sending packages.
- Effective date: March 16, 2022
- Regulations for Packages:
1.The recipient’s ID must be uploaded at: Website
2.The e-invoice/proof of purchase must be uploaded at: Website
2.1Formal invoice requirements: machine-printed e-Government Uniform Invoice (eGUI) showing the transaction date to be within 2 months of the shipping date.
2.2A screenshot of the transaction may be provided for online purchases without an invoice (requiring either the transaction serial number, payment serial number, transaction amount, sender or recipient information).
- If the recipient’s name/ID number, phone number, or address is the same, a limit of 1 package per day may be delivered.
- The shipment may not pass Chinese customs’ if information on brands/specifications/models/materials is missing, or if products are not properly described according to declaration standards.
- If a package is returned due to the above mentioned customer errors or customer request, we will schedule a return date within a timeframe with a fee imposed.
Please be advised of the information above. If you have any questions about the above-mentioned services, please contact our customer service hotline 412-8830 (dial 02 first if you are using a mobile). Thank you.
(Service Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00, Saturday 08:00 - 17:30)
We thank you for your support and cooperation!
Taiwan S.F. Express Co. Ltd.