Latest Service Arrangements under the Epidemic - To-door Delivery Service is Further Resumed
Too-door delivery services is further resumed, extending from the current industrial and commercial areas to residential and remote areas (except for some designated buildings) ^. Details are as follows
1. About the latest door-to-door delivery service:
Starting from 18 March, to-door delivery service will be further resumed, except for the buildings in the following designated areas^, delivery services are still suspended for all isolation centers, community treatment facilities, buildings with confirmed cases in the past 14 days.
^Buildings in designated areas, including︰
Central and Western District, Eastern District, Lai Chi Kok, Tai Kok Tsui, Prince Edward, Mongkok, Kwai Chung, Tsing Yi, Shatin, Ma on Shan, Sai Kung, Taipo, Fanling, Yuen Long, Tuen Mun and Discovery Bay.
Customers who place an order through SFHK APP, WeChat or Official Website will receive a prompt reminder showing "To-door delivery suspension" if the address is situated at the buildings in designated areas. Customers can learn more about the real-time status of their shipments from "Tracking" function on SFHK's official website and SFHK APP.
2. About the Shipment Cut-off Time:
From 21 March 2022, the shipment cut-off time will be adjusted as follows.
Monday to Friday
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Commercial and Industrial Areas^
Residential and Remote Areas*
- The industrial and commercial area is marked in green area on the Map of the SFHK Local Delivery Speed Up.
- The adjustment of the order cut-off time in residential and remote areas is only applicable to the areas marked in red in the Map of the SFHK Local Delivery Speed Up.
In the face of the continued severe epidemic, SFHK and its staff have been sticking to their posts and trying their best to maintain services in the challenging environment. The company will continue to pay close attention to the development of the epidemic to make timely service adjustments. Once again, we sincerely thank our customers for their support and understanding,
Since the buildings in the designated areas are not applicable to the current adjustment of the to-door delivery service resumption, if mailing or delivery address is in the designated building, customer can use the self-pick up and drop off services at more than 1,000 SF network points including SF Business Stations, SF Stores or SF Lockers, and the timeliness of is more controllable and convenient.
- Please click here for the address and business hours of SF Business Stations.
- Please click here for the address and business hours of SF Stores.
- Please click here for the address and business hours of SF Lockers.
(Update on 21 March 2022)