Rates & Transit Time
- Ship Time
We also provide the following services
Density of a package is one of the factors affecting the shipping rate. The volumetric weight of a package is an index reflecting the package's density. A less dense package generally occupies more space, in comparison to its actual weight. Thus, shipping rate is determined according to the actual weight or the volumetric weight, whichever is greater.
Formulae used to calculate the volumetric weight (KG) of international shipment(s) are as follows:
1. Standard Express and International Economy Express: Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 5,000
2. SF E-Parcel and International Heavy Freight -Door to Door: Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 6,000
Formula used to calculate the volumetric weight (KG) of domestic shipment(s) or shipment(s) to Mainland China, Macau and Taiwan: Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 6,000
For more information about Hong Kong Export Estimated Transit Time Index, please click here.
For more information about Domestic Delivery service charge in China, please click here.
For more information about Domestic Delivery service charge in Taiwan, please click here.
Remarks: Calculation of density varies with different countries and regional market practices, which may have slight differences. Please refer to the local courier for specific product categories mentioned above.
Download SF Rates Card
1. The Fuel Surcharge of the shipment during March 2021 is 11.00%. Please click here for more information on fuel surcharge. The above rates contain fuel surcharge which applies to shipments originated from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
2. The Fuel Surcharge percentage is subject to monthly adjustment based on the U.S. Gulf Coast (USGC) spot price for jet fuel as reported by the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) for the month that is two months prior to the adjustment.
3. For parcel collected from “Hot” EF Lockers after the first 24 hours upon the system initiating parcel collection SMS message, an accumulative fee of HK$10 will be charged for every 24 hours thereafter. Surcharges for part of a 24-hour period are collected on a 24-hour basis.
4. Shipments delivered to Hong Kong's residential address or Hong Kong's Designated Areas require an additional business day on delivery.
5. Shipments collected from or delivered to certain areas in Taiwan require an additional business day. Please click here for the details.
6. Please click here for more details on Prohibited Items.
7. The transit time may have potential delay for additional working days for sending airline prohibited articles to Mainland China.
8. Due to the recent cancellations of some international flights, shortage in resources on international routes leads to rise of costs; SF International will start charging Temporary Emergency Surcharges effective from 23 Mar 2020. Please click here for more details.
9. The above charges are for reference only. For enquiries, please call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 (Hong Kong) or (853) 2873 7373 (Macau).