- Lead warehouse and distribution team, and responsible for the management of all warehouse operations in Hong Kong
- Oversee warehouse operations by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures
- Manage warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions and various reports.
- Supervise all warehouse transportation, inbound and outbound, which include direct optimal routing to manage costs and provide satisfactory service
- Maintain all outside logistics matters including 3PL contracts
- Degree holder in Operations/ Logistics/ Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of managerial and operations experience in high volume distribution environment or managing a logistics & supply chain distribution network
- A strong leader that reinforces the company's mission and vision maintaining the highest standard of integrity at all times
- Proven ability to measure and perform against internal expectations, industry standards, WMS systems, equipment, and safety-related programs
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Track record in designing of distribution facilities and best-in-class operations
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS application will be advantageous
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Warehouse Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please submit your application to us by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button or E-mail your full resume to email@example.com with your availability, current and expected salaries.
You are welcome to visit our website at https://htm.sf-express.com/hk/tc/ for more information about us.
Candidates who are not invited for interview within 1-month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided by job applicants will be used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for a maximum period of 24-month.