Temporary Emergency Surcharge during 2023 Chinese New Year
In order to continue providing stable and quality services, a Temporary Emergency Surcharge will apply to shipments sending from the following regions during the period from 22 to 25 January 2023 (the first day to the fourth day of the Lunar New Year). Details are as follows:
Hong Kong Region
Hong Kong and Macau Region
22 January 2023 (Sunday) to 25 January 2023 (Wednesday)
HKD15 / shipment
MOP15 / shipment
- If the shipping date is within the above charging period, a Temporary Emergency Surcharge will apply;
- The Temporary Emergency Surcharge is based on each shipment;
- The freight and the Temporary Emergency Surcharge must share the same payment method
- The Temporary Emergency Surcharge for Hong Kong and Macau regions to Mainland China, Taiwan region and international region remains unchanged;
- For the charging standards and details of Temporary Emergency Surcharge for import shipments to Hong Kong and Macau regions, please refer to the SF official website of where the shipment originates;
- All charges will resume normal from 26 January 2023 (no Temporary Emergency Surcharge will apply on shipments sent locally and between Hong Kong and Macau regions).
Providing all-year-round high-quality is always SF's service commitment, in the year 2023, SF will always spare no effort to guarantee your demands on sending and receiving shipments during the Chinese New Year. Affected by the short-term surging demands of sending and receiving shipments and limited resource acquisition, transit time of shipments will be affected to certain extent, SFHK will allocate resources to guarantee business and service operations.
For further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 (Hong Kong) or (853) 2873 7373 (Macau); WhatsApp (852) 5232 3333; Facebook Messenger: SFEXPRESS HK; WeChat: SF_Express-HK.